What type of student loan should I get? ?

student loan deal

I am going to be transferring from a community college to a university fall 2009. I was wondering where I can get the best deal on student loans.. From my bank, from my credit union, or from the government? Who tends to give the lowest interest rates? Thanks!

Quick Property Sale
Categories : student loan



The best student loans are given out by the universities which are called Stafford Loans. The generally have an interest rate between 2-5 percent. Fill out the FAFSA and check yes on the student loans box if you feel it is something you can handle and wait till you receive the actual letter stating how much it will be and what the interest rates are. You can decide then if you want them. Also talk with the financial aid counselor to guide you. Good luck.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.